106 Green St.

Mound Bayou, MS 38762


Submit A Request

Please let us know how we can help.

Public Works has created this online work order form to assist residents in making requests for services or to report issues with city infrastructure related to streets, water, sewer, garbage, recycling, mowing, litter, potholes, traffic signals, and other matters. Please complete the online form with as much detail as possible. Your submission will be emailed directly to the department head.
House Watch is a police service that helps protect unoccupied homes while Mound Bayou residents are away. Police will inspect homes periodically to help ensure their security. To enroll, complete the fields below.
Report nuisance, unkempt and neglected properties in the city of Mound Bayou using the form below. Once a complaint is received it will be assigned to our code enforcement officers for action.
Please explain in detail what you have an issue with or what you need and we will be in contact soon.